Monday, January 9, 2017

Fantastic Beasts


Finally, I saw "Fantastic Beasts." Newly released films don't tempt me to sit in a crowded theater anymore. Nowadays, I always wait until it's not a main headliner. It's cheaper to watch matinee. Plus, it's quieter.

I've had my fair share of long lines waiting to go inside the theater, and I couldn't find a nice seat to watch the film. Worst, everybody talked out loud, giggled, made noises of some sort during the featured presentation. How irritating! To think you are paying for almost $15 for a ticket and another $15 for food and drinks, it's better to stay home.

Unfortunately, there are films that need a big screen for absolute viewing pleasure. One of them is "Fantastic Beasts." I've been an avid fan of the Harry Potter books by J.K. Rowling, and "Fantastic Beasts," being in the HP universe, is a must-watch. Too bad there's no sequel to it. Maybe, someone will produce "Tales of Beedle the Bard" in the future.

Anyway, I'm a fan of all screen special effects, but not cartoon nor comedy. There's nothing unique in "Fantastic Beasts" since it resembled the same effects with the HP movies. Still, the whole movie gave me that excitement. I honestly haven't read the book version, but now I've seen the movie, I'm curious to read it. Normally, I'd read a book first then watch the movie, but it doesn't happen like that all the time.

I love the vast possibility of having so many unique creatures in that suitcase. Ah, magic. Why can't it be real? Yeah, I dream a lot. Can you imagine being Rita Skeeter and have an internet-quill to write a blog with? Yeah, like I said, I dream a lot. The HP universe is and will always be a must-watch film, no matter what.

Oh and yeah, my New Year's resolution for 2017 is to blog more. Here's a start.

Jas 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your point of view? Please think before writing something mean or hateful. It might not be posted. Thanks!